The cooler temps are upon us, finally. That means hot drinks, pumpkin and apple picking, and fun cool weather activities! It can also mean annoyingly dry skin. I’ve put together my top 10 list of the best products for cold temperatures. Check out my list now!
The weather is starting to change, and so is your skin! Well, if you’re me at least. I have to switch up my routine when fall rolls around, because my skin definitely notices the change. I am constantly trying new products and have the a few new ones, a few oldies but goodies. Check out my picks below!
- Cerave Moisturizing Cream– This is a new find that I am loving. It’s great for all over moisture and isn’t scented strongly, so it’s great if you have sensitive skin! I like to use this on my legs and arms, which tend to get dry with the cold temps.
- Trader Joe’s Vitamin E oil- This oil is so fairly priced and of good quality. I also mentioned it in this post, as one of my favorite moisturizers! I like to use Vitamin E oil on my elbows, knees, and any spot that needs a little bit more attention! It’s also great to put on right after your shower, when your skin tends to be it’s driest after a hot shower.
- First Aid Beauty Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer– This is a new favorite of mine which I got to try out in a sample form. It smells DELICIOUS and is great at moisturizing & priming your skin before applying makeup. I also think it does help keep my makeup on for a bit longer.
- Glossier Body Hero Daily Oil Wash– Now I haven’t tried this yet, but I can only imagine how great of a product this is. Normal body washes strip your disrupt the top layer of your skin. Apparently, this oil turns into froth and gives you a great clean without that dry feeling. I am definitely getting this when I head to the Glossier store, and I am excited about it. I love a good body wash, and Glossier seems to be dropping tons of new products that actually work.
First Generation Beauty is my beauty project that I’ve been working so hard on for the past year! I decided to launch my own products on Etsy after a trip to Asia and tons of exposure to natural remedies for the body & skin. Don’t get me wrong, I love other brands and trying new products, but there’s something about knowing exactly what goes into my skin that’s comforting (and awesome). I have gotten a lot of feedback from my lovely testers and here are some of the top comments on the Dream Cream:
- Feels very good on the skin and moisturizes well
- Works for any dry spots on the body
- Smells good enough to eat (citrus & lavender options)
- A little product goes a long way
Click on the link here or above to be taken to the page, where I’m offering free shipping & 20% off your first purchase! I have been waiting a long time to share this news and am so glad to finally tell everyone about it! I hope you all try these products (and First Generation Beauty, because duh) and prep your skin for the cold weather ahead!