Can you believe the holidays are just around the corner? Don’t be a procrastinator- check out my gift guide for your best frands and click away! These are some great ideas for all of the gift exchanges coming up, as well as the big day of Christmas. You can find something for all of your best gals since everything is under $100!
1. Chunky Oversized hoops, for your friend that loves a good accessory! These are perfect for any outfit. Buy here.
2. The perfect holiday shaker, because your friend who likes to makes drinks will probably be throwing the NYE party, right?….get it here.
3. Everyone has a makeup fanatic in their group of friends. No matter what, they would probably appreciate these neutral shades done oh so well by UD. So. Many. Lewks. Get it here!
4. I personally LOVE this set and highly recommend anything done by Aesop. This set is perfect for your friend that loves beauty and skincare..like me? hint hint…get it here!
5. Scarves are the best universal gift in my opinion. Who doesn’t like a good scarf? buy here!
6. This candle is one of the coolest home pieces I have found recently…*I’m still decorating*. It’s even cooler because once the wax melts, it can be used as a ceramic bowl. Get this for your friend who is into their home and still decorating too…get one here!
7. Fenty products are killlllingggg it. I’m obsessed with the foundation and I just got this new red stain. It is formulated to match all skintones. I call it witchcraft, but it IS very pretty on. Your bestie will really appreciate this lip paint. The finish is the perfect matte too. Even if you don’t buy this for someone, treatyoself and get it! Here.
I love gift giving and I think your besties would love these items (I know I do). I’ll be doing a couple more gift guides for everyone else in your life, so stay tuned. Thanks for reading!