I have been all over, but never to the West coast- until now! I wanted to show you guys a few pictures from my trip. Check out my San Fran Travel diary for all the things we saw, places we ate, and more!
As a true foodie, San Fran was always on my list so I made my debut on the west coast….We needed a few days away and SF was the perfect destination! Chris has some amazing friends in SF, and it’s always so much more fun when you go places and know people. We really enjoyed seeing the sights and taking in the city for the first time.
It’s hard to compare other cities when you live in NY, but I enjoyed the slower pace that SF gave off. Everyone was so nice and I kind of forget how that’s a thing in other places. I also liked walking around, especially because the weather was nice most of the time.
Here are my favorite things we did on our trip-
- Eat Mission street tacos at La Taqueria (my life has changed since)
- Seeing the Golden Gate Bridge & driving over it
- Visiting Alcatraz Island
- Taking pictures at Lombard St.
- Riding the old cable cars (so much fun)
- Ate a great meal in Chinatown
- Shopping on Valencia Street
- Eating In-N-Out…
- Hiking up Lands End with friends & Chris
- Having fresh oysters at Hog Island Oyster Co.
Traveling is so much fun and exploring new cities is one of my favorite things to do. I’m so glad I finally got to visit the west coast, but it won’t be my last time! Hope you enjoyed my pictures & lived through the pictures a little.